Cummins Jetscan Double Pocket
As compact and easy to use as a currency counter, the Universal JetScan Currency Scanner does more than just count the number of notes in a stack. It actually identifies the denominations of every note processed - Standard unit processes up to two countries' currencies but with optional configuration up to 10 countries can be processsed. Mixed denominations (of the same country's currency) can be processed without presorting. JetScan provides the total and individual counts and values for every stack of mixed notes presented.
Special Enhanced Ultraviolet sensing system (EUV), along with dual magnetic heads and thread detection, catches many of the counterfeits that others miss.
Different levels of suspect detection settings can be designated for each denomination, allowing for higher screening of larger notes.
Notes / Specifications:
- Two Full Capacity Pockets -- Two 150 note capacity pockets make note sorting, counting and strapping fast and easy. The second pocket can be used for an additional denomination or to offsort exception notes without stopping.
- Seven Processing Modes -- Notes can be processed utilising stranger detection, mixed, sort, count, outsort, face or orient modes.
- Touch Panel, Adjustable LED Display -- Illuminated display is easy to see under all lighting conditions. The touch panel display can be tilted forward for easier access and visibility.
- Four Levels of Memory -- JetScan™ keeps separate totals for sub-batches, day totals and strap limits. All are maintained during power surges and power failure.
- Adjustable Hopper Guides -- Hopper guides can be moved to one of four positions to provide for more accurate scanning of various sized notes.
- Communications -- Activates ports for one or two devices including computers, printers and remote displays.
- Unit/Value Display -- Totals can be shown as note value and unit counts.
- Adjustable Strap Stops -- Separate strap stop limits can be established for each denomination.
- High Capacity Hopper -- Holds as many as 800 circulated notes.
- Verification -- Allows notes to be counted or recounted without changing totals in memory.
- Add Function -- For cumulative counting when desired.
- OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- Counterfeit Note Detection -- JetScan offers an exclusive combination of sensing systems that individually and collectively detect a wide variety of counterfeit notes:
- - Image Sensors
- - Magnetic Ink Sensors
- - Fluorescence Sensing
- - Enhanced Ultraviolet Sensing (EUV)
- Printers -- 40-character journal printers provide records of transactions.
- Remote Display -- Large, red LED display on 4-meter cable shows sub-batch and batch totals.
- Speed -- Adjustable from 600 to 1,200 notes per minute.
- Top Hopper Capacity -- 800 circulated notes.
- Lower Hopper Capacity -- 150 circulated notes.
- Display -- Illuminated, touch panel display.
- Size -- 36 cm H (without hopper) x 29 cm W x 43 cm D
- Weight -- 15.8 kilograms.
- Document Size --
- Height: 6.12 cm minimum to 9.65 cm maximum.
- Length: 11.43 cm minimum to 17.78 cm maximum.
- Power -- 220V, 50Hz or 115V, 60Hz